Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Real Wedding: Purple Passion-Darwin & Lai



On Saturday, March 7, 2009 I attended the most important wedding of my life...MY OWN!

I could not have dreamed of a more beautiful day, the atmosphere was full of joy and laughter. Our bridal party consisted of 2 maids of honor, 4 bridesmaids, 1 best man, and 4 groomsmen. We could not have asked for a better group of supporters in our lives and wedding. We were surrounded by our loving parents, 125 close family members and friends.


Some of our vendors included:

Caterer: Papa Sauce Catering
Decor & Design: Orchestrated Occasions
Photographer: Captured Memories Photography
Cake: A Piece of Cake by Elena
Saxophonist: Mighty Horn Music
Mixologist: DJ Hans Batista
Videographer: JORO Productions

2 comments:

  1. That's me! Yeaaaa! Congrats you guys!!! Im so happy I was there to capture your special moments. Everything was SO beautiful.
    Love,
    Shannon
    Captured Memories Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lai! Congratulations! Love is a beautiful thing. I wish you many blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Message

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails